About Melanie Bright
|Known As||Melanie Bright|
|Spouse/Wife||Dr. Lynette Nusbacher (1998-2010) Divorced in 2010|
|Address||Surrey, England, United Kingdom|
|Education||BA Hons in Political Studies, MA in War Studies & Diploma in Public Relations|
|Occupation||Marketing and Communication Director|
Melanie Bright is American Marketing and Communication professional.
Melanie is ex-wife/spouse of Lynette Nusbacher. Before divorcing in 2010, she lived with her partner Dr. Lynette Nusbacher and two children in Surrey, England, United Kingdom.Born and raised in Canada in 1967, after completing her MA in War Studies from Royal Military College of Canada. Later she moved to the UK and married her partner Dr. Aryeh Nusbacher. Melanie and Aryeh/Lynette first met at Royal Military College, and their love story started from there.
Melanie Bright’s Education
- High School from Branksome Hall School in 1985 – 1989.
- BA Hons in Political Studies from Queen’s University in 1989 – 1993.
- MA, War Studies from Royal Military College of Canada/Collège militaire royal du Canada in 1995 – 1997.
- Diploma in Public Relations from CIPR, Diploma in 2008 – 2008.
Melanie Bright’s Work Experience
- Researcher for Dr Evan Harris MP in 1998 – Aug 1998.
- Canadian Government Internship for European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in 1998.
- Editor, Sentinel Security Risk Assessments at Jane’s by IHS Markit from 1998 to 1999 and then was promoted to Features Editor, Jane’s Defence Weekly from 1999 to 2006.
- Guildford Borough Council for Borough Councillor from 2007 to 2015.
- She worked at Mouchel (WSP) between 2006 – 2009 on various positions.
- Marketing and Communications Director at Galliford Try Plc from 2015 – 2018
- She is currently working at Winchester City Council as Head of Communications which shejoined in 2018.