About Melanie Bright
|Known As||Melanie Bright|
|Spouse/Wife||Dr. Lynette Nusbacher|
|Address||Surrey, England, United Kingdom|
|Education||BA Hons in Political Studies, MA in War Studies & Diploma in Public Relations|
|Occupation||Marketing and Communication Director|
Melanie Bright is American Marketing and Communication professional. She lives with her partner Dr. Lynette Nusbacher and two children in Surrey, England, United Kingdom.
Melanie Bright’s Education
- High School from Branksome Hall School in 1985 – 1989.
- BA Hons in Political Studies from Queen’s University in 1989 – 1993.
- MA, War Studies from Royal Military College of Canada/Collège militaire royal du Canada in 1995 – 1997.
- Diploma in Public Relations from CIPR, Diploma in 2008 – 2008.
Melanie Bright’s Work Experience
- Researcher for Dr Evan Harris MP in 1998 – Aug 1998.
- Canadian Government Internship for European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in 1998.
- Editor, Sentinel Security Risk Assessments at Jane’s by IHS Markit from 1998 to 1999 and then was promoted to Features Editor, Jane’s Defence Weekly from 1999 to 2006.
- Guildford Borough Council for Borough Councillor from 2007 to 2015.
- She worked at Mouchel (WSP) between 2006 – 2009 on various positions.
- Marketing and Communications Director at Galliford Try Plc from 2015 – 2018
- She is currently working at Winchester City Council as Head of Communications which shejoined in 2018.